Information about us
Little Ragamuffin Childrens Interiors (littleragamuffin.co.uk) is the online store owned and operated by:
- Little Ragamuffin Limited
- Registered Address:
- 92 Spring Road
- MK42 8LR
- Registered in England and Wales: 8138212
- +44 (0)1234 330433
Little Ragamuffin respects your privacy and is committed to ensuring your personal data is protected. All interactions with our website are transmitted over Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) using SHA-256 with RSA Encryption. A verified SSL Certificate issued by Issued by: Let's Encrypt Authority X3 is in place for the domain.
'data subject', means identified or identifiable natural person.
'personal data', means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
'processing', means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
'processor‘, means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing’.
'controller', means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
online store, means Little Ragamuffin Childrens Interiors the online retail outlet owned and operated by Little Ragamuffin Ltd. at littleragamuffin.co.uk
'cookie', means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our website used to collect data from visits or data submitted to our website.
'cookie law', means the relevant parts of the EC Directive 'Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003'
'account', means you enter into a contract with us, registering your personal data with us and have access to a personal password protected area on our online store.
What are your rights under the GPDR and other current regulations or directives
Under the GDPR of 2018 you have the following rights which we will adhere to:
- Request access to your personal data by issuing a 'data subject access request' (refer below), which enables you to receive a detailed copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction, due to inaccuracy of the data, of any personal data we hold about you.
- Request to have all personal data held by us about you erased or deleted from our records ie to 'be forgotten'
- Object to processing of your personal data by us where we, or a third party, are relying on a lawfull interest to process it because you feel it impacts upon your fundamental rights and freedom.
- Restrict or prevent procesing of personal data
- Request transfer of personal data, where that data is processed using automated means, held by us to you or to a nominated (by you) third party
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. Withdrawal of consent will not affect use by us of your personal data for any lawfull purpose prior to the date of withdrawal.
You can excercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us directly by email or in writing.
Cookies used by our online store
When you visit our online store you Little Ragamuffin Childrens Interiors will be asked to opt-in to 'Accept' cookies and allow them to be placed on your computer or device. You can continue to browse our online store without accepting cookies, however the website may not function as designed eg placing an order requires cookies, your browsing experience may be affected and the pop-up banner asking you to 'Accept' will remain open.
If you accept, cookies will be set that confirm your acceptance, allow us to record your visit by tracking your movements throughout our website using Google Analytics
If you wish to purchase goods from our online store cookies are required and set as part of the ordering process when purchasing goods.
As part of the payment process, additional cookies are set by our third party payment gateway processors Braintree or Paypal after you proceed through our checkout process to pay for the goods you order.
Third part processors are under contract with us not to share data collected about you during the check out process with other third parties.
For a detailed list of cookies we set see the List of cookies we set section below.
Further information about how you can monitor and control cookies via your browser settings, preferences or options can be found at wikihow.com
Personal data we collect when you visit our online store and/or purchase goods from us.
If you visit our online store without purchasing goods and accept cookies technical data is collected by Google Analytics about your visit such as browser type and version, location, time zone, operating system and platform and other technology on devices used to browse this website. This data does not include data collected as part of the ordering process such as name, address, postcode, email, telephone, IP address.
When you, a data subject, purchases goods from Little Ragamuffin Childrens Interiors website we, as controller, collect and process the following personal data:
- Date and time of order (required)
- Title (optional)
- First name (required)
- Last name (required)
- Company (optional)
- Address (required)
- State/Province (optional)
- Postal Code (required)
- Telephone (required)
- Fax (optional)
- Demographic information such IP addess (default)
- If, at your request, an order is to be delivered to recipient other than you or an address which is not your invoice address we will additionally collect and process the personal data as submitted.
- Instructional information relevant to your order eg delivery instructions, gift message and other information (optional)
- Complete order details - product SKU, description, quantity ordered, price, order total and order, invoice and shipping status.
- Payment information including payment processor, payment type and approval/authorization code(s) as applicable
- The above personal data is stored electronically on our secure servers and in hard copy in the format of an invoice detailing each transaction or order.
- If you have registered an account at Little Ragamuffin may also collect usage data such as wish lists, recent orders, log in details of date, time etc
- We do not process or store details of credit card nor payment account numbers/details
- Credit card and payment account details submitted are passed directly to an appropriate third party processor who process the payment for your order on their secure PCI Compliant servers
You can request a copy of all of your personal data held by Little Ragamuffin by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing to the address shown at the beginning of this document
You can also request that your personal data is removed from our server and any other storage device held by Little Ragamuffin.
What we do with the personal data we collect
Under the GDPR we must have a lawful basis for collecting and using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for to complete our contract with you to supply goods, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. When you purchase goods from our online store we require your personal data to:
- Supply our products and/or services to you in completion of your order
- Act on any instruction(s) concerning your order given by you at time of ordering
- Monitor and communicate with you by email or telephone during the ordering process.
- Additionally your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Improve our products and services on offer to you.
- If you have subscribed or opted-in to, periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information concerning our online store using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyising your use of our online store enabling us to improve our site and your user experience
- To customise the website according to your interests.
We will not send you any unlawful marketing or spam and will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the 'GDPR' of 2018 and the EC Directive 'Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations' of 2003
Our third party payment gateway processors (refer Personal data collected and shared with third parties) may use automated system(s) for carrying out certain kinds of decision-making eg fraud protection and money laundering. If at any point you wish to query any action that we take on the basis of this or wish to request ‘human intervention’ (ie have someone review the action themselves, rather than relying only on the automated method), the GDPR gives you the right to do so.
How long we keep your data for, 'Data retention'
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for or fulfill any accounting, reporting, legal and regularitory requirement(s), unless it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law to maintain the Personal Data for longer periods
How and where we store or transfer personal data
We may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in the UK and in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it using the following safeguards:
- We will only store or transfer your personal data in countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. Further details can be found at, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- If we store or transfer your personal data to a third party based in the United States of America (USA), this may be protected if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield. This requires that third party to provide data protection to standards similar to those in Europe. Further details can be be found at EU-US Privacy Shield
Note: EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
Personal data collected and shared with third parties
When you purchase goods from us we may share some of your personal data with third party processors who provide payment services on our behalf to fulfil legitimate processing requirements for payment of goods or services purchased from us. These companies are authorised to use your personal data only as necessary to provide payment processsing services to us. We are are contracted with these processors and they will not to share your identifiable personal data with other third parties.
- Braintree Payments, provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
- Paypal Payments, provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party payment processor, as outlined above, we ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described in 'Data retention'.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share limited personal data, possibly including yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or to comply with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
How can you access your personal data held by us?
If you wish to know what personal data we hold about you, you can request a copy of all of your personal data held by Little Ragamuffin Ltd by issuing a 'data subject access request' by email to email@example.com or in writing to the address shown at the beginning of this document.
You can also request that all your personal data is removed from our records, either or both electronic and paper, as well as any other storage device held by Little Ragamuffin.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the persoanl data we collect online or by direct contact with us.
We are committed to ensuring your personal data is protected. All interactions with our website are transmitted over Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) using SHA-256 with RSA Encryption. A verified SSL Certificate issued by Issued by: Starfield Secure Certificate Authority is in place for the domain. You can obtain details of our SSL Certificate by clicking the padlock icon in the URL address bar.
Links to other websites
Little Ragamuffin uses Shopify to provide this online store. The following cookies are set during the process of visiting and/or purchasing goods.
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_orig_referrer||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|Cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|tracked_start_checkout||Shopify analytics relating to checkout.|
The table below lists the additional cookies we collect for analytics .
_utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utma
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers, and neither Little Ragamuffin nor Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
Little Ragmuffin Ltd., 25th May 2018, Registered in England and Wales: 8138212